Forum Discussions (11)

Featured Discussions

Keynote NordLAC Helsinki, 2012

Here is the Prezi of my keynote given 28. September, 2012 at the University of Helsinki in Finland. http://bit.ly/QtXbDX Feel free to sha…

Started by Ralph CordovaLatest Reply

ResponsiveSuunnittelu suomalaisessa opettajankoulutuksessa (ResponsiveDesign goes to Finnish Graduate School)

On 26. September,  I visited a Graduate level teacher education course at the University of Helsinki Finland. My friend and colleague, Finn…

Started by Ralph CordovaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keynote NordLAC Helsinki, 2012

Here is the Prezi of my keynote given 28. September, 2012 at the University of Helsinki in Finland. http://bit.ly/QtXbDX Feel free to sha…

Started by Ralph Cordova

3 Jan 7, 2014

ResponsiveSuunnittelu suomalaisessa opettajankoulutuksessa (ResponsiveDesign goes to Finnish Graduate School)

On 26. September,  I visited a Graduate level teacher education course at the University of Helsinki Finland. My friend and colleague, Finn…

Started by Ralph Cordova

0 Sep 27, 2012

What is a 3RDspace?

On our last day, in the morning of July 13, 2012, we created a Dragonfly (Patti Swank), Octopus (Ben Bates) and a Helicopter (Jen Kohan). W…

Started by Ralph Cordova

4 Jul 25, 2012

Consequential Progressions from our 3RDspace: Connecting our thinking and next steps

On our 5th day about an hour before lunch time, all 3RDspacers refamiliarized themselves with Ben Garcia's What We Do Best from the Journal…

Started by Ralph Cordova

4 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Nicole Schon

3RDspace Processes & Protocols

Let's use this space to share any handouts, processes, protocols and cultural technologies we used during the July 2012 3RDspace Summer Lea…

Started by Ralph Cordova

1 Jul 19, 2012

Derek Sivers: How to Start a Movement

Here is a great short analogy that speaks to some of the work we do as the CoLab. http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/derek_sivers_how_to_star

Started by Nicole Schon

0 Jul 17, 2012

Take Away Ideas from Dominant and Non-Dominant Hand

Having spent the last 5 days together, we have been stretching and expanding our ideas. Today, Bill Donius had us write about our best take…

Started by Ralph Cordova

16 Jul 13, 2012

Reflections on Day 3 of 3RDspace

Today you were guided through a tightly orchestrated DesignChallenge that harnessed ResponsiveDesign's methodology of Explore to develop em…

Started by Ralph Cordova

9 Jul 13, 2012

Reflections on Day 2 of 3rd Space

We began our second day by interacting with and learning from Takashi Horisaki's approach for looking, selecting, documenting, representing…

Started by Ralph Cordova

4 Jul 12, 2012

Reflections on Day 1 of 3rd Space

Welcome again to what we are hoping is a powerful week of collaborating and innovating and growing as educational leaders  We'd like to in…

Started by Ralph Cordova

18 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Ralph Cordova

RSS

© 2024   Created by Ralph Cordova.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service